Biker proposal shuts down freeway

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
I'm sure my bike sounds better than that clapped out 305 of yours

23254503b749317d29.jpg

Strychnine

Dec 3, 2012
See you there bro! I'll rip the shit out of that little *** bike you have in your av. Bring your mom, ill fuck her too.

Really dude you want to go there? Isn't this a racing site and now you want to get personal, now do you want to race or fight we can cut the bullshit. Name your price and we'll make it happen my little *** bike and your gtp or you can choose option B, either way you're going to get your ass blown out

GTOguy

junk
Apr 28, 2012
Joliet
Really dude you want to go there? Isn't this a racing site and now you want to get personal, now do you want to race or fight we can cut the bullshit. Name your price and we'll make it happen my little *** bike and your gtp or you can choose option B, either way you're going to get your ass blown out

Whats goin on pimp took u long enough to make over here

Strychnine

Dec 3, 2012
/troll

Make an intro thread. Ill say :hay:

Listen dick skin I gave you the opportunity to do either or and you're still flapping your lips. Now you obviously don't race, or maybe you do and you realized you just bit off more than you can chew but you're still
Not smart enough to shut the fuck up. Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to fuckin bite!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info