If you didnt want a stingray corvette before........

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
154151_10152056672716564_1314291440_n.jpg

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
the new stingray is a c7. lol.

I am pretty sure he was saying the c6 is better than the c7.

The tail lights do still bug me but the entire package has grown on me a bit. The interior is crucial though, which is where drivers spend their time. It still seems silly calling the motor a lt1 as well. They could have messed it up worse, but color seems to really matter on these. Just about blew my load when i saw the dark grey one.

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
I am pretty sure he was saying the c6 is better than the c7.

The tail lights do still bug me but the entire package has grown on me a bit. The interior is crucial though, which is where drivers spend their time. It still seems silly calling the motor a lt1 as well. They could have messed it up worse, but color seems to really matter on these. Just about blew my load when i saw the dark grey one.
this^^

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Am I the only one that doesn't like the interior? Yes it's better, in the way that the C6 interior was better than the C5, and the C4 was better than the C3 but IMO it's far from good. Everybody is comparing a 2013 C7 interior to a 2005 C5 interior. Look at some of the new interiors being put out by the European counterparts in 2013 and you'll understand. Maybe it's just that red. blah.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Am I the only one that doesn't like the interior? Yes it's better, in the way that the C6 interior was better than the C5, and the C4 was better than the C3 but IMO it's far from good. Everybody is comparing a 2013 C7 interior to a 2005 C5 interior. Look at some of the new interiors being put out by the European counterparts in 2013 and you'll understand. Maybe it's just that red. blah.

Nope. After talking with our editors who saw it in person, they also weren't thrilled. An interior can look great in photos but the materials and execution can still be lacking. Really have to see it in person. Plus it's easy to make a huge leap with this car since it was so bad before, but still merely be an average execution- cough, Dodge Dart. I'll reserve judgement until I see it at the Chicago show.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info