The usual end of the year thread....Plans for next season?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm going to try and get to the track one last time this year after running my blazing 12.2 @ 103 (boost problems).

Even if I just run a 11.9, I'll be happy :rofl:

Plans for next year likely include slicks & skinnies...either ditching the IRS for a SRA or beefing up the IRS with bushings, etc....pulley drop, fuel and a retune...beyond that, not sure yet. Gonna depend greatly on how money flows during the winter months.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
I'm going to try and get to the track one last time this year after running my blazing 12.2 @ 103 (boost problems).

Even if I just run a 11.9, I'll be happy :rofl:

Plans for next year likely include slicks & skinnies...either ditching the IRS for a SRA or beefing up the IRS with bushings, etc....pulley drop, fuel and a retune...beyond that, not sure yet. Gonna depend greatly on how money flows during the winter months.

Racecar! I wish i could hit #'s like that! Maybe next year!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Just need to go to the local track more often and tweak suspension. Maybe a drag bar so it lifts and launches more consistent. Aside from that, not a whole lot. Tis time to start looking for a house for me :fu:

My lease is up in March...not sure if I'll decide to get a house then or rent another year. I have no real pressing reason to get a house these days so I might just say fuck it and rent again.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
make this happen:

formula_wheelie2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info