LIVE NOW: Watch Hot Rod Drag Week 2012

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPKiH48sHA

There are some awesome cars running down the track. Here's a summary of Drag Week.

Drag Week puts competitors' vehicles to the test at five drag strips on five consecutive days in five different states, and the lowest average e.t. wins. The kicker is that all vehicles must drive from track to track with no trailers or support vehicles allowed, so over-the-road dependability will be just as important as brute acceleration. And unlike Pump Gas Drags and heads-up drag racing classes, there are very few rules and you can do whatever you want to the car at any time, so long as it doesn't involve a trailer or a support vehicle. Everything you need, including tools, parts, and spares, must be carried from track to track in the vehicle or in a trailer pulled by the vehicle.

Read more: HOT ROD Drag Week Rules and Schedule

C.Evans

TCG Elite Member
May 21, 2011
Sycamore, IL
:fy:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347304067094.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347304067094.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 43

Mike@Devo2ning

Mike Da Mechanic
Jan 26, 2012
IL
Mike Reichen's Talon is running in the daily driver class. 10.80 cap. He ran 11.1 and then quickly backed it up with a 10.88, and is currently leading the class by a longshot. V8 guys be mad.

yeah, I think them domestic guys might not be to happy that Mike's there right now! If there's running after finals he's going to turn it up! We're considering hopping a plane to tulsa friday to watch finals

Mike@Devo2ning

Mike Da Mechanic
Jan 26, 2012
IL
At the end of yesterday Mike was fastest of the daily driver class and second quickest e.t.. I'm quite sure he's put himself well in front of the competition today with his 10.88. Yesterday they were in Tulsa, OK, and drove after racing to where they raced today in Ennis Texas. Now he's on his way to good ol' Louisiana! I've got some low quality vids of his runs taping the monitor I'll throw up in a few.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info