1987 l67 cavalier 5 speed.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
hmmmmm.

not as bad as i thought it was going to be... kinda cool.

For $11,500, Grab A Not So Grand National Cavalier

xlarge.jpg

original.jpg

5U65Jb5M23M63F13N6c8v763aefd1923b1eca.jpg

for sale. 1987 cavalier Z24 complete custom.

be the only one to own a one of a kind and last of its bodystyle cavalier. this car is heavily customized.

3800 series 2 supercharged L67 Muncie Getrag hm282 5spd trans cununck sport race progressive rate springs kyb gr2 sport gas shocks bully stage 4 clutch.
the car has about4000 miles on it since I finnished the build and restoration 3 years ago.

serious inquires only.

I will not trade. I will not take a low ball offer.

This is the last of its kind and the only one of its kind with this powerplant.

I do not need to sell this car so do not low ball me.

763-257-4035

Nick

Keywords regal cutlass t type monte carlo chevelle mustang vega monza impala caprice hot rod hotrod rat rod ratrod muscle car street drag fast turbo v8 v6 belair corvette ls1 ls2 ls3 ls6 ls7 streetrod tuner custom Honda Mitsubishi Toyota Nissan Datsun ford Chevy chev Chevrole

Back in 1994 my best friend had a 1987 Chevy Celebrity Eurosport. We always talked about swapping in a SC3800. We did swap a 3.1 in when he blew up the 2.8 though.

It was ballin at the time!

Like this one but he had some american racing wheels on it, and not all that fancy lettering. Did have GTS headlight covers, and tinted windows. They called us the polish mafia rolling in that thing.

It was pretty rare too. He should've kept it. :(

Check out this link for more info Eurosport VR .com

untitled-1.jpg

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
Saw this last week on craigslist. It's a unique swap and all, and looks decent, but in no way, shape or form is worth what he thinks it's worth. For starters, he should not have related a GN what so ever to a Cavalier, because that blasphemous reference alone will have a bunch of people ripping on it. Secondly, he's going to learn the hard way that you do NOT get back anywhere NEAR the money you put into a project like this when you go to sell it. In fact, you're lucky if you get 1/4.

Lastly, if you're going to go through the trouble of a swap like this on any FWD car, especially if you're going to compare it to a GN, I'd agree with ilikemtb999 that he should have started with a LeSabre T Type (though an L67 swap has been done to those numerous times), or at the very least, a lesser known, but more "GNish" attempt by Buick; the Century GS. Only 1,029 made, only available in '86, only in 2-doors and only in black with the chrome blacked out. Half the stuff he did to that Cavalier was already on this car from the factory, plus it started with a 3.8L.

mt44.jpg

The Buick decal on the bottom half of the door actually did not come applied from the factory. They were in the trunk and left to the owners discretion as to whether they wanted to put it on or not.

23973570012_large.jpg

GN inspired 3-piece fin spoiler.

images

Factory embroidered Power 6 logos on the headrests. Same and/or GS logo also on the glove box, steering wheel, floor mats, hood, fender, rear deck lid and center caps.

86_gs_dr_int.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info