Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
so i am getting ready to install my heads, cam, stall, ect on my 98 TA. it is my daily driver ( only like 5 miles a day) and it will hardly ever see any track days. i live in a small town and there isnt a ton of racing but i line up on the street here and there. closest track is like 1.5 hours away so i dont get much time to go down to often. that setup is going to put me around 440whp or so, so it will be plenty fun for a daily driver.

i have a complete nitrous setup with tons of extras. realistically i would never actually use it much since i dont go to the track and there are only a couple of cars around here in which i would need it. i have 130K on stock suspension and have bought, vogtland lowering springs, LCA's, panhard bar, relocation brackets.

so my question arises...

should i sell the nitrous and buy some nice tires and some suspension items, or keep and install the nitrous?

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
i have stock trans and stock rear end. i was hoping to keep it that way until christmas time. i planned on doing trans around the new year and rear end around spring time. instead of adding the extra stress, i think i have decided to sell the nitrous and sit on the money for now (unless a good deal pops up)

once i build the trans and rear i will go ahead and buy a new nitrous kit. it's not like they are hard to come by in the fbody scene. lol

Thread Info