93 cobra vs 99 lightning

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
I'm into going fast. I love trucks. Thr lightning is both but im on the fence about taking it to the next level. By next level I mean 11 seconds. I know with minimal mods I can make a cobra fast.

What would you do?

Here is my thought process buy the cobra for a good price between 3500 to 5009.Pull the motor. Buy some stuff for it and have it stroked. Drive and run it on the street that way.

Keep the lightning run mid 12s hopefully with my mods I have with some more affordable mods. The lightning I have owned for a year I took a short term loan to pay it off quickly so payments are high

Basically what my overall goal is to get a looker. Something fast sounds good.

A side note my wife and me are ready for her to get a new vehicle and I could settle for a lesser car payment but go for more muscle and car?

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Found a local lightning with a spun bearing jn thr motor

No dents or dings paints a little faded. Rock chips are common.

Wants 3500 for thr lightning. Buy his lightning pull my parts off my lightning turn it back to stock. Takr the other lightning apart. Then build thr piss out of the motor. Throw 14-16 lbs of boost at it and be happy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info