opinions on this front lip

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Picked it up for my car. Its the C5.r front lip, but it fits the tigershark. Here is a picture of it on a yellow car. Helps show it more. My car is black.

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
From the front, it looks like a CARS the movie character that's about to speak. That being said, I think it would look good on an all black vette as it would not scream look at me like yellow with dark accents. Would you paint it to match or accent it with a different color?

it gonna be black, so it'll match the car

:bowrofl: holy crap I just realized that its the entire front end, not just the black lower lip.. THATS what i was looking at... now that I check again... uhhhhhhh nope, doesn't really look as great as stock imho

lol. i already have the front bumper, so thats not gonna change. i was just asking about the lip. i feel like the front bumper looks too naked without a lip, and the tigershark lip is stupid. i'm sticking with yellow cars for consistency. lol

no lip
Tigershark1.jpg

tigershark lip
tiger-shark-corvette-bodykit-02.jpg

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
lol i'm just givin ya shit man.

Definately the first lip though. Looks mucho bueno with the tiger shark bumper.

lol, i am surprised you remember me from back then. i think we only met once or twice. i miss that car. stupid kid i sold it to wrecked it in 13 days.

i'm not a fan of the bumper.....if you already have it, then please add the 1st lip that you showed.

after pictures are welcome :jg:

once its all together, i'll put up pictures. the massive intercooler showing through the bumper will make it look nicer. lol. that was the reason for the bumper change. better airflow

also have this hood.

http://home.comcast.net/~vadian/site/?/page/ACP_"Stinger"_Hood/

i'm terrified of heat issues with my turbo kit, so i've gone all out. lol. all of the plastic reservoirs under the hood are now metal and have coatings. i have that bumper and hood. i have a ron davis radiator. i'm running E85. if this car EVER overheats, i'll drive it into lake michigan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info