Do you judge people by what car they drive?

Do you judge people by what car they drive?

• Total voters

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I resemble that comment! :squint:
:rollpicard: I wasn't referring to anyone in general, just that because they drive what I drive I won't develop an automatic kinship for the sake of brand loyalty. I'll BS with anyone about their car hobby even if I don't understand or get it. I'll at least be nice and ask questions, if they act like a douche I'll be opinionated about that though. Except for you Dan, you could act like a douche and I'd be quite to avoid being Hulk smashed. :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
:rollpicard: I wasn't referring to anyone in general, just that because they drive what I drive I won't develop an automatic kinship for the sake of brand loyalty. I'll BS with anyone about their car hobby even if I don't understand or get it. I'll at least be nice and ask questions, if they act like a douche I'll be opinionated about that though. Except for you Dan, you could act like a douche and I'd be quite to avoid being Hulk smashed. :rofl:

:hsughlol:

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I judge neighborhoods by the quality of car.

That I do kinda do, but for good reason. When I was looking for my Vegas place I chose a place that had much nicer cars than me. This is because there is a shared garage underground and figure I'd be less of a target if someone were going to do something since the car would be there half of the year while I"m back home in Illinois.

Thread Info