Bike Night/Bikini Bike wash tonight 5/30

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Come on out Cheeseburger in Paradise to honor a fallen friend, Eva Grzegorczyk. She sadly passed away on 3/12/2012 in a motorcycle accident. As some of you may know, a bench has been placed on the Fox River in memory of her just 2 days prior on 5/28. To help offset the cost, we will be accepting donations on this night. With every $10 donation, you ...will receive 2 mini cheeseburgers, sweet potato chips and 1 non alcoholic beverage to be redeemed inside of CiP. Please see Shelly or Troy for your tickets.

There will also be 2-3 girls provided from DGY there from 6pm-8pm hosting a bikini bike wash, they work on tips only so please be kind and not a cheap ass sportbiker....lol! Come out, remember a fallen friend, meet some new people and enjoy the weather. This is open to all riders and people, please spread the word

I know I will be rolling up there with some friends.. Anyone else from here want to go? Even if you don't have a bike it would be cool to have some people here come for support.
Let me know if anyone is going from here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info