Finally got my 13 gt500, cleaned and tinted

ExplorerThis

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2004
First off thanks to "the beast" aka John Gomez for hooking me up with one of the first Gt500's off the line. Ordered it back in March at Al Piemonte Ford and he dealt with my relentless onslaught of text messages and phone calls untill it showed up on may 25th. Smooth transaction and no bs, he also sold my viper for me for a killer price. Highly recommend Mr. Gomez if you are in the market for a car.

As for the car, Its amazing! Ive owned some pretty neat cars over the last 5 years, loved them all for many different reasons. Got alittle over 200 miles on this thing and its anything short of amazing. Sounds AMAZING stock, sounds as if it has bassani catback on it from the factory. Pulls very hard,very smooth. Car is very smooth at speed, dun4791 can tell you it pulls hard and quick to 160 from a 3rd gear roll. Still breaking it in, so ive only done rolling WOT runs and granny shifting. Few hundred more miles and im ready for the 1/4 mile test. Ford REALLY knocked this one out of the park, and that says a lot coming from someone who owned the great c6z and a viper.

Here is some horrid IPHONE pics...sorry been tooooo busy driving this thing and showing it off.

Options are, glass roof,recaro seats, electronics package(sync,nav,shaker500,etc)

shelbyfront.jpg

shelbytint.jpg

Shelbytintbank.jpg

shelbyrear.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info