No fair hovering or right clicking...

1522419094956.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I'd like to buy one on the cheap.

I'm sure if they ever figure out how to comply they will hit the market for a pretty cheap price.

When the 15+'s fix was OK'd with just adjusting the amount of urea introduced to the DPF a bunch of them hit the market quick for pretty fair prices, they're all but gone now though.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
They literally just need to up urea injection and advance timing...

There was no urea on the ones pictured, urea wasn't introduced on them until 2014-15 2.0 engine, and those are the ones that were fixed with a computer flash.

From what I can tell, all the ones left will need some sort of retrofit which hasn't been developed/approved yet.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I have a lot of liberal friends still from DePaul/high school, none have TDI's afaik. However, my hilbilly central wisconsin living, pickup driving, union working friends have them in spades for DD's so they don't rack miles on a $65,000+ truck.

I think you're confusing TDI's with N/A Subarus... Go on the TDI facebook pages and the vibe I always get is guys who are amateur HAM radio operators and get a hard-on for driving their car 500,000 miles.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
I have a lot of liberal friends still from DePaul/high school, none have TDI's afaik. However, my hilbilly central wisconsin living, pickup driving, union working friends have them in spades for DD's so they don't rack miles on a $65,000+ truck.

I think you're confusing TDI's with N/A Subarus... Go on the TDI facebook pages and the vibe I always get is guys who are amateur HAM radio operators and get a hard-on for driving their car 500,000 miles.

I posted that just to fuck with people. Hell I'm driving a shitbox cruz so I don't rack miles on my $65,000+ truck. :bigthumb:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Yeah let me just take my brand new F350 Platinum from Antioch to the 31st street yard everyday covered in shit from being neck deep in a hole while doing absolutely nothing besides commuting to and from.

Or buy a $2,000 Honda Civic that will pay for itself in a year on fuel alone.

:dunno: seems logical to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info