Buy a Storage Unit... Find a Z06

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Must be nice to buy a storage unit and find a 700 mile Z06 inside. It's up on Ebay with top bidder being around $40K so far.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253419203457

'Barn find' condition 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 found in storage unit up for auction | Fox News

1518706202775.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Right after Storage Wars came out and the Wife and I got hooked on it, I started looking for shit around here to reap the rewards like they seem to get (except poor Barry) but it really isn't easy to sort out when/where they will be having auctions.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Right after Storage Wars came out and the Wife and I got hooked on it, I started looking for shit around here to reap the rewards like they seem to get (except poor Barry) but it really isn't easy to sort out when/where they will be having auctions.

its almost like a secret society for those live auctions. ive never been able to find a listing, but get a call or text from a buddy who does that crap every once in a while.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Car was not reported stolen and it was legally purchased as being contents of the storage container. I'm sure they posted legal notices and notified the container's owner before the sale. Most likely, a new owner will need to go through the not so easy process of getting a new title if they want to drive the car on the street.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Car was not reported stolen and it was legally purchased as being contents of the storage container. I'm sure they posted legal notices and notified the container's owner before the sale. Most likely, a new owner will need to go through the not so easy process of getting a new title if they want to drive the car on the street.

ya, id be more worried about there still being a loan on the car, and the repo man showing up one day saying thank you as he pulls away with the car and you have nothing to show for it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info