A Visual History of the Mustang

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
How can it not shows the 2003 Mustang Terminator Cobra? Hands down the greatest Mustang of all time!

Thats debatable. Cheapest HP per dollar - YES. But greatest of all time, no way. My 04 was a rattle trap. Panel gaps were as bad as they are now. The paint was thin and didn't match from one car to another same color car. I had both an 04 SY GT and 04 SY Cobra and they did not match eachother. It was a fast car, and looked super mean though. But I dont think I could label any mustang as a greatest. MAYBE the 13/14 GT500. But those had their problems too...

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I could put support behind the 2011 Mustang GT as being the greatest mustang. Light, fast, updated interior and exterior and dat 5.0. It was ground breaking at the end of 2010. But I'd take points away because it can easily be confused with that red-headed step child of a 2010 GT. Those poor guys that bought that refresh car and the next year, it comes out with 100+ more HP. WHOOPS.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
soon as I saw this video leaving the termi cobra's out of the list I knew there was going to be butthurt. I knew Ryan would be in here as one of the first. :ford:

I do think they dropped the ball, regardless of what anyone thinks the termi's put the mustang back on the list as a powerful pony car. It shouldn't have been left off as even today it's a very recognized car and had a lot to do with the later successes of the mustang.

This video was cool but it wasn't very accurate, there were plenty of little things like HP numbers and vehicle weights that were incorrect.

They also missed several key mustangs, missing the new Edge mustang completely (aside from the R), the Mach 1, the 93 and 99 Cobra. I don't think they could grab every special model but at least grab the bigger factory production ones like the bullit etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info