The $95k MSRP Super Duty Has Arrived.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Meet the 2018 F-450 Super Duty in Limited Trim, with a base MSRP of $87,100 that, upon checking every remaining option box, can top out at $94,455 MSRP.

2018-Ford-F450-Super-Duty-102.jpg

Standard equipment includes a 360-degree-view camera, blind-spot warning, adaptive cruise control, lane-departure warning, forward-collision warning with automated emergency braking, LED headlights, a panoramic sunroof, heated front and rear seats, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, Custom Camelback two-tone leather seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-upholstered dash and armrests, a microsuede headliner, ash-wood trim, a specially designed grille, satin-finish tailgate trim, and special badges, including one on the center console etched with the serial number.

2018-Ford-F450-Super-Duty-103.jpg

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
"tops out at $95" YEAH RIGHT! I sat in a 2017 SRW F350 Platinum that was stickered @ $93k just a year ago. A DRW w/the same options would have easily been over $95 at the same time. Tell me again how just now they're hitting $95?!

Idk how you did that. I just did a build & price with every single option, including ones most of us wouldn't even buy and hit $83,695 MSRP for a 350 SRW Platinum 4x4.

I'm talking Crew Cab, 8' bed, the most expensive optional paint, supplemental heater, dual HD alternators, factory 5th wheel, all the cameras, FX4, LiveDrive PTO, Plow Prep Kit, Bed Ramps, Spray Liner, Block Heater, a Backup Alarm, Clearance Lights, Mudflaps, Wheel Liners, Wheel Locks, All-Weather Mats, the optional Vinyl flooring, Ford Telematics for your business, inflatable seat belts, upfitter switches and even the god damn center console vault.

Even doing the same thing to a 450 I cap out at $88,354

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info