2017 Ford Fusion Sport Twin Turbo AWD Review

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
So it leaks like a sieve, not the best mpg, dated / confined space interior, shitty paddles, annoying engine sound, head scratch exhaust and is a maintenance nightmare.

But.....

It's a 4 door rocket, poor man's SHO.

Where do I sign n drive?

I like mine. With just a livernois tune they run 13.2 @ 105 and stock high 13s. Not bad for an awd dd in the 30k range with an adaptive suspension. It's a little above average 4 door sedan that flies under the radar. That super large muffler helps make this car super quiet. I think Ford overplayed the car to be more than it is. It is not an Audi s4. It's an improvement over the previous gen fusion sport that they gave More power. I'm a heavy foot and have been avg 22mpg.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
I'm not sure what Ford is giving them away for, but they start in the mid-$30ks and the loaded one I tested was over $40k. I didn't think it was anything special.

They are giving them away like they are giving away scat packs. Inventory isn't moving.

Mine was sticker over 40. Had in the 30s after incentives and Gomez bird dog special. All options except cooled seats and the help me parallel park button.

They start less than mid 30 if you don't load em up. Link below.

Piemonte Ford | Chicago Ford Dealership | Best Deals on Ford in Chicago | Located in Melrose Park

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info