98grandprixiraqvet somehow turns the demon thread into mustang fest

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
The hellcat supercharger pulley is actually a clutch - i know they couple/ un-couple the supercharger during decel or valet mode... i wonder if they can pulse it to adjust boost pressure... I'm guessing no, but would be cool.
Cool. Alot of wizardry on superchargers since the 03/04 Cobra days. Built in intercoolers and low throttle bypass valves etc.

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Right lets see....

Its got to have AWD!

no no no

Its only got one seat!

no no no

Its got 815 hp!

no no no

Its going to be 90000000 pounds lighter...

:rofl:

Agree with you and Dodges marketing dept. must be laughing their asses off.

No matter what it is, dodge is getting people to talk about it, hellcat is already a household word, even for non enthusiasts. Oh, and it will be faster in the quarter than any mustang ford has ever sold. Fatcat Demon > mustang :)

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
e690e2a7f68435d23443cdb02a352371.gif

:rofl: too bad itll still be a fat heavy pig.

And faster than a Cobra Jet huh? Guess that fucking demon best run 8s then.....

:io:

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of

Comparing a production vehicle to a non VIN catalog car, lol. You are reaching, what does ford sell like 10 of them or something? Stop being a jealous hater, and just buy a hellcat already. But if you don't......just act like you don't see the one you pull up next to at the stoplight in your mustang. It will make you feel better.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri

Better to compare the Drag Pack to the Cobra Jet both non VIN number cars. I am not a Dodge nut swinger but there isn't anything afore has that will compare to the Demon.

As far as a Fat Pig, well Dodge found out how to make a pig fly, you should be more upset with Fords lighter weight cars haven't found a away around the Hellcat let alone the Demon..... I know I am.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Comparing a production vehicle to a non VIN catalog car, lol. You are reaching, what does ford sell like 10 of them or something? Stop being a jealous hater, and just buy a hellcat already. But if you don't......just act like you don't see the one you pull up next to at the stoplight in your mustang. It will make you feel better.

I think Ford sold a few hundred of the CJ's but I agree that it's apples to oranges. It's not like the Mustang has no aftermarket ...Better hope that the Mustang you pull up to isn't modded [emoji3]

I think Ford sold a few hundred of the CJ's but I agree that it's apples to oranges. It's not like the Mustang has no aftermarket ...Better hope that the Mustang you pull up to isn't modded [emoji3]

Yeah ok.... because the hellcat can't be modified lol lol. Are you serious? Now we are comparing modded cars to stock cars? That's worse than jealous boy chatting up the cj. Lol

This is a stupid argument. The sky is blue.

Edit, do you even realize that about 3k spent on a hellcat gets you 750-800 rear wheel and 9s on 93 octane? Yeah, I'm sure you did. And you will have some links to reinforce your opinion soon.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
you said....

Oh, and it will be faster in the quarter than any mustang ford has ever sold. Fatcat Demon > mustang :)

Didnt say dick about VIN or blah blah blah so ummm NOPE it wont be faster than any mustang ford ever sold.

Now look at everyone tripping over their dicks going but but buttttttt The CJ doesnt have a VIN :tear:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah ok.... because the hellcat can't be modified lol lol. Are you serious? Now we are comparing modded cars to stock cars? That's worse than jealous boy chatting up the cj. Lol

This is a stupid argument. The sky is blue.

Edit, do you even realize that about 3k spent on a hellcat gets you 750-800 rear wheel and 9s on 93 octane? Yeah, I'm sure you did. And you will have some links to reinforce your opinion soon.

3k spent on a 5.8 Trinity GT500 would do the same your point is moot and means nothing...

Ohh and psst it would be LIGHTER too.

you said....

Didnt say dick about VIN or blah blah blah so ummm NOPE it wont be faster than any mustang ford ever sold.

Now look at everyone tripping over their dicks going but but buttttttt The CJ doesnt have a VIN :tear:

Ok you win. Ford is the best. Mustangs are the fastest. You feel better about yourself now?

3k spent on a 5.8 Trinity GT500 would do the same your point is moot and means nothing...

Ohh and psst it would be LIGHTER too.

That is my point dummy. Jason was comparing modded mustang (that have a vin and aren't 100k) to a stock mass produced dodge.

Fyi, gt500 at about 4k isn't light, but carry on with your emotional outbursts.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Ok you win. Ford is the best. Mustangs are the fastest. You feel better about yourself now?

This emoji would have sufficed.

:ford:

i dont give 2 shits either way but dont act like this Demon is the greatest thing on 4 wheels its still adsurdly heavy. And will be what damn near 6 figures? That puts it in company of a fuck ton of alot of fast cars.

Hell might as well start comparing GTRs or whatever else dollar for dollar.

Again back to why I am in a mustang and so many other people on this site its cheap and the aftermarket is fucking gigantic.

GM or Dodge will never touch the after market support that the mustang has.

If you want a factory race car with a warranty by all means buy a dodge.

Ill laugh when you lose 25k or more in value over the 1st year of ownership like the hellcat guys.

:rofl: used hellcats are all over for 50ks easy.

Some of them if you consider what the price of ADM was theyve likely lost damn near what my car cost in value lol!

This emoji would have sufficed.

:ford:

i dont give 2 shits either way but dont act lije this Deamon is the greatest thing on 4 wheels its still adsurdly heavy. And will be what damn near 6 figures? That puts it in company of a fuck ton of alot of fast cars.

Hell might as well start comparing GTRs or whatever else dollar for dollar.

Again back to why I am in a mustang and so many other people on this site its cheap amd the aftermarket is fucking gigantic.

GM or Dodge will never touch the after market support that the mustang has.

If you want a factory race car with a warranty by all means buy a dodge.

Ill laugh when you lose 25k or more in value over the 1st year of ownership like the hellcat guys.

:rofl: used hellcats are all over for 50ks easy.

Some of them if you consider what the price of ADM was theyve likely lost damn near what my car cost in value lol!

I don't care what YOU own. You're the one who has buyer's remorse over your mustang, not me.

If you go back in the thread,I said of this doesn't have more power it's a non issue hellcat wise. Well it's looking as if it might, and I think thats cool. I'm excited about the car and might purchase one. Do I think it's the end all, fuck no. But it's looking like it might be bad ass. I just don't understand the hate I guess. I'm probably spending too much time expressing my opinion, but I'm bored at work.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
I don't care what YOU own. You're the one who has buyer's remorse over your mustang, not me.

If you go back in the thread,I said of this doesn't have more power it's a non issue hellcat wise. Well it's looking as if it might, and I think thats cool. I'm excited about the car and might purchase one. Do I think it's the end all, fuck no. But it's looking like it might be bad ass. I just don't understand the hate I guess. I'm probably spending too much time expressing my opinion, but I'm bored at work.

Buyers remorse? :rofl: Nope dont regret my car for a second but hey you saying you MIGHT buy one is like me saying i might buy a fucking Ferrari :rofl: Im excited about it too it'll keep driving down Hellcat prices.... :s00ls:

Id own a hellpig and continue to call it a hellpig for the right price.

Hell id even rock hellpig on the plates :rofl:

you said....

I just searched for my own info, technically ford didn't sell the cj, it was sold by ford performance catalog as a performance part, not by ford as an automobile. There have been 300 available to be purchased over the years, but I can't find any actual sales figures.

Buyers remorse? :rofl: Nope dont regret my car for a second but hey you saying you MIGHT buy one is like me saying i might buy a fucking Ferrari :rofl: Im excited about it too it'll keep driving down Hellcat prices.... :s00ls:

Id own a hellpig and continue to call it a hellpig for the right price.

Hell id even rock hellpig on the plates :rofl:

Lol you are the one who is always justifying your mustang purchase. You are trying to tell yourself you made the right decision, not any one here because no one here really cares what you own.

Ferrari lol, you know my finances?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info