YouTube Motortrend: 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan (The New Benchmark Sport Sedan)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I love the SS but this video makes me want an E39 M5. You can pick them up for cheap and how can you say no to this? HOW?

8a752d29.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I have zero interest in interior comfort I dive a base mustang a 15 year old ford truck and a Chevy Cruze, I think the ss looks a lot better and the ls3 is a beast motor

Well there is that. I felt that way too. I too had a base mustang identical to your car. But since then, I must have gotten mentally older or something. I wont miss rowing the gears or sitting on cloth with the excuse that its more of a racecar or something. I want all the new tech along with the power.

The first time I experienced cooled seats, I knew I had to have them on every car going forward. There are lots of other tech too that are now must-haves for me. Like remote start and bluetooth audio.

But I get what you are saying. Im just not there anymore. The SS is cool tho, but in my opinion I'd rather have the charger.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info