TVR to Begin Producing Cars Again

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Not really earth shattering news for any of us since they probably won't be available in the States. But I'm just excited that they are getting back into the game.

Always thought the Cerbera was a badass car. It had one of the biggest I6 motors offered in any car or an optional flat plane V8. Sadly these Street legal racecars had some of the worst reliability on the planet.

530e77bf6aee8db3722208057eb08182.jpg

TVR Will Open Production Facility In South Wales

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
No car reveal until next year, but here is a vid of a test mule. That sound is orgasmic.

After much nagging the engineers finally allowed Les to have a drive in the T37 engine mule - a modified Cerbera fitted with the 5 litre Cosworth V8 engine and transmission to be used in the final car. This is the second engine mule that was developed giving a more representative power to weight comparison with the final car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juy1HxoXuzs

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
rumor is its gonna use a modified ford 5.0 Coyote engine. Should use the GT350 motor IMO...

tvr_istream_cosworth_illustration_0.jpg

If Ford would let that go to the TVR even after GT350 production ends would be epic. To be honest it would be a Halo for Ford even if it wasn't a super profitable adventure it would be a noteworthy endeavor.

I am all for this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info