2017 Bugatti Chiron: This Is Pretty Much It

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
h8uf1roav6548q7va7ad.jpg

2vu0ol4.jpg

Well, look at that. The same day Bugatti drops the official name of the Veyron successor, intrepid spy photographers get the best look at the car to date. Meet the 2017 Bugatti Chiron, or at least, most of it.

This appears to be a high-level pre-production test car, but it also gives us the clearest glimpse we’ve seen yet of the Chiron’s front end and overall shape.

It’s a lot smoother and cleaner than the old Veyron—which I never thought much of in the looks department—and as expected, it definitely takes some cues from the Vision Gran Turismo Concept, even if not as directly as we anticipated.

To recap, the Chiron is expected to use a re-worked quad-turbo W16 engine in excess of 1,500 horsepower, and is anticipated to cost more than $2.5 million. It’s coming soon to the Geneva Motor Show and then valet parking at Monaco right after that.

Below is a cleaned-up version. What do we think?

Obamanotbad.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Even though the Hennessey car beat the Veyron for top speed, the Veyron is much more refined. I can only assume it'll be faster than the Hennessey car by enough where they won't risk dying trying to re-break the record. Which is OK by me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info