Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
MJdi5I5.jpg

Cliffs:

For the first time in a long time, we can recommend, wholeheartedly, that you should buy a Mustang without the V8. It's very, very good. But more than that, it feels like something unique and exciting, rather than merely playing second fiddle to the 5.0-liter GT. People are still going to give you flak for buying the turbo rather than the V8. Just ignore them, though, because at the end of the day, you'll be driving a 3,500-pound, turbocharged, rear-drive coupe with 310 horsepower. The Mustang badge on the nose is just a bonus.

2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I didn't know where to put this. Pumaspeed do a dyno torture test on one of their tunes . Wait till the end.

I had mine glowing like that at night doing a couple Data logging runs.

Uggh.. Autoblog. :picard: All the pictures they have are from a car that is optioned out completely different than the car they describe in the article. The Pictures are of a Performance Pack car with standard seats but they are describing a non-Performance pack car with Recaros.. lol. Makes no sense on why they would do this. I guess they like to look silly talking about the 18" wheels, Recaros, 12.6" rotors, and spoiler but have pictures of a car that has 19" wheels, no Recaros, 14" rotors, and no spoiler. Also contrary to the article Brembo 15" rotors and 6 piston Calipers are not an option for EcoBoost Cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info