3.8 to 4.2 Stroker

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
How are you losing a 100hp between those two? And you never answered my ? is this in some type of lighter car, fiero or something? 346whp isn't enough for low 11's or sometimes even high 11's at that in a normal w-body, so my assumption is you're expecting way too much or you have a "different" car.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
im hoping for lots of nitrous or something because i dont see a genv... currently making 347whp making a 10 second pass. let alone a low 11 one.

i hope you prove me wrong tho for sure.

good luck to you.

throw a shit ton of nitrous at it, or a whipple instead of that genv, or add a t72 to that genv and then i could see 10s

monti83

Feb 7, 2009
Galesburg IL
Real Name
Adam
no i actually work at the rock island arsenal however i am in the national guard unit there.

as far as times go i can only go by what the builders told me and chances are i may never run it on the track i have entirely too much wrapped into the car to lose it in a couple passes at the strip but maybe someday when its not my daily driver. yeah with over 400 crank hp i still get over 22 miles per gallon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info