3800 New stuff on the site...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's been awhile since I updated ILGPC as to our offerings but we've added a bunch of "toys". :)

One of the latest is our torque converters. These converters are custom units (not Sunfire converters :ph34r: ) and are the cheapest on the market while matching the quality of the more expensive units. They can be found here.

We've also come out with affordable high-ratio rockers for the L32, L36, and L67 engines. We offer ratios of 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9 and these can be mixed and matched for those using them with a cam. (For instance 1.8 on the intake and 1.7 on the exhaust) The rockers can be found here.

We also have the DHP PowrTuner which is arguably the best tuning tool available for the Grand Prix currently. Not that our version is different than any elses but one thing of note is that ours is the most affordable, being sold for $379.99 compared to the $399.99 that most others are getting for it. That can be found here.

We've also come out with the most affordable 3 stage shift kit on the market. With three adjustable settings (firm, firmer, and "I just broke my neck") this kit includes the necessary gasket and filter for a proper install. It's also the cheapest of all the available kits though quality is top notch. That can be found here.

In addition to the above we're working on a whole slew of transmission parts to bring us up to par with the rest of them big players. In addition to hardened input and output shafts (about to be added to the site), we're also working on a true limited slip differential which won't require someone to spot you to make sure both tires are spinning. In addition we have a new product coming out, the "Hi-trac" suspension limiter. This one proves very exciting as we continue to test it. I should hopefully have some version of it on my car Tuesday.

Of most important note, however, is the Whipple 2300ax kit we're working on, but I can't do much more than tease with that as it's not due out for awhile. Spring is our target ETA.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info