engine block/trans

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
hey guys I was all day at six flags yesterday discussing my future plans with my srt4 buddies and I was telling them how you have been helping out with info on what not to put on my car and what I def need to like build my trans so it doesn't crap out get bigger fuel injectors and fuel pump as well....but they asked me about what I was going to do to my engine and I explained to them that its wise to keep everything stock to avoid problems but they had a point.....once I turbo my car put an intercooler in it with the fuel upgrades and also have a strong trans will my stock engine block be able to handle being at 400 whp?

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
I am convinced this is s00ls or someone, we explained all this shit several times. Someone is trolling us good.

ok seriously no im an average guy trying to fucking learn how 3800s work I have no other friends that have a 3800 built all of them have srt4s and other type of cars.......

I know you have given me info as well but im not a goddamn troll

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info